Zebronics, the country’s leading tech company promoting Made in India, has launched its latest smart fitness band. This device from Zebronics is named ZEB-FIT920CH.
It comes with seven sports modes. Its price is 1699 rupees. The Fitband will get features like heart-rate monitor, sleep monitor, step and calorie tracking.
Its special feature is that unlike the traditional fitband design, the company has given it a smartwatch-like design. The band will be available in two color options – Red and Black. It is available on the e-commerce side Amazon.
Zebronics Fitness Band Features
- The fitband has a 1.37-inch TFT square shape display and comes with 100+ pre-loaded watch faces.
- The fitness band can be connected with the smartphone using the ZEB-FIT 20 Series app.
- Using the app, users can monitor sleep patterns, heart rate and step count on smartphones.
- The company claims that the ZEB-FIT920CH comes with waterproof durability.
- In addition, there is a sports mode for outdoor use, which includes badminton, cycling and football.
- Being smart wearable, it will also control the camera of the phone.
- The band will also have the feature of Find Phone, so that the phone can be found while away from the smartwatch.