WordPress Vs Blogger: Friends, do you also want to get into the field of Blogging? Do you even want to become a blogger? If yes then this post is for you only and it can be very useful to you.
Friends, there are many platforms online for blogging today, but some of them are very popular, such as WordPress and Blogger or Blog Spot.
Read more: What are CPUs? Some information about CPU
Apart from them, there are so many online websites like Wix, Joomla, Weebly, Typepad, livejournal that allow you to create a blog for free or at a very low cost. But WordPress and Blogger are mostly used in all this.
Friends, often many new bloggers are confused about which platform to start from? what’s better ? WordPress Vs Blogger. This post will remove your all confusion. After reading this post you can choose between Blogger or WordPress.
WordPress Vs Blogger
Friends, I know how difficult it is to select one, and that too when we are unaware of it. Friends, in this post we will look at the Advantages & Disadvantage, Price, Cost, Security, Easy in Use, etc. aspects of WordPress and Blogger to make decision making easier.
What is Blogger?
Friends (WordPress Vs Blogger) You will know that Blogger is a service of Google, which was started by Google in the year 2003. It is completely free but you can use your Custom Domain.
Advantages of Blogger: –
- You can easily customize your blog on Blogger.
- No more coding is required.
- Since this is Google’s service, there is no chance of having a Security Break.
- If you use your Custom Domain on Blogger, you get it in SSL Free.
- The entire data of your blog is saved on Google’s server, so the website or blog crash or Slow is equal.
- It is easier to use than wordpress.
Disadvantages of Blogger: –
- Google has full control of Blogger’s themes, so you cannot edit the Root file.
- Your data is saved on Google’s server, so if Google deactivates your blog, then there are chances of your complete data loss.
- Limited plugins are a major problem.
- You cannot customize SEO in your own way.
- There is no support from Blogger Team.
What is wordpress?
- WordPress is a CMS (ie Content Management System) Based Application / Software / Platform, with the help of which you can create your own blog or website.
- WordPress is mainly in two ways, one is that you can create your own Free Blog by visiting the site of WordPress.
- Secondly, you can create a blog by using WordPress Application / Platform and installing it on your Hosting Server.
- Today every Domain & Hosting Providers offer this service. You will have to buy Hosting and install WordPress on there. It is very easy.
Advantages of WordPress: –
- You have complete control of your blog in WordPress.
- Both Free & Premium Themes are easily available in WordPress.
- You get Free & Premium Plugins for SEO.
- You can customize your WordPress Theme as you wish.
Disadvantages of WordPress: –
- If you buy your domain by not creating a free blog on WordPress, then you will have to host it somewhere and you will have to buy it.
- You will have full responsibility for the security of the blog.
- Slowing of a blog depends on the hosting speed. Therefore, a good Hosting Provider has to be seen.
Friends, if you are thinking about blogging or creating your blog, then both options are good for you, just you have to see what your pocket says?
Read more: How to Increase Battery Backup?
If you take my opinion, then I would say that you start your blog on Blogger, because it can start at Easy and Free or at a lower cost. When you learn a lot, you can shift from Blogger to WordPress.