Friends, till today 4-5 years ago, I was also confuse with this thing, what is a blog and website? Even today many people are found who have not been able to know the difference between these two. In my post today, the emphasis is on the difference between the two. I hope that after reading this post, you will get to know the difference between a blog and a website.
What is Blog?
Blog is also a kind of website, but its contents are in a chronological order. Meaning of Chronological Order – New Post will appear first. The content that is written in the blog is often called Post. And most important is the comment section in most blogs. Blog can be part of website. In some big business websites, blog is a part of it where there are regular updates on it.
Basic Identification About Blog: –
- All contents are in a chronological order.
- Regular updates occur.
- We call the new content Post.
- Most blogs have a Comment Section.
- Post or articles are written regularly.
- It is created by one person or a small group.
- It is based on a particular topic or on Information.
- Most blogs are created with the objective of making money through advertising or other means.
- A blog can be called a website, but a website is not a blog.
History Of Blog: –
By the way, the practice of writing blog had already been there long ago, but it gained even more speed when Blogger.com wordpress came. By the way, let me tell you that in the year 1999-2000, Blogger came which was later bought by Google and in about year 2003, wordpress came which is the most popular today.
What is Website?
Web means a site created on the Internet where many web pages are placed in one place. A website is nothing but a collection of many web pages.
Basic Identification About Website: –
- A lot of coding / scripting is required for the website.
- A website is created by a company / organization or a large group.
- Website is quite expensive in comparison to Blog.
- There are no regular updates in the website.