What is Organic Farming and it’s Benefits
Organic farming, what is its importance and how is it beneficial for us. We will know all the information through this article today.
The Organic farming is a method of agriculture in which the use of synthesized fertilizers and synthesized pesticides is minimized and the crop cycle, green manure, compost etc. are used to maintain the fertility of the land.
Organic farming has a very deep connection to human health. Farming with this method keeps the body comparatively healthier. This also increases the lifespan of a human being and also keeps the future generations healthy.
The crop is poisonous due to the use of pesticides and fertilizers, it has a very bad effect on health, hence organic farming should be done as it does not spoil the crop and health.
Compost is a type of food obtained from the decomposition of organic matter. The simplest way to make compost is to wait for some time by making a pile of biomaterials in it. After which he is disbanded and then he turns into a humerus. The modern method of composting is completed in several stages.
Some things related to organic farming
Different crops can be cultivated simultaneously to meet growing crop demand.
After growing the crops in the fields, the soil loses its nutrient and its quality also decreases. Organic agriculture helps in enhancing the healthy soil.
Organic agriculture helps reduce weeds.
Controlling other organisms
Both useful and harmful organisms are found in the farm which also affect the area. The defense of the crop and soil needs to control the growth of the organisms. It is done by the use of herbs and pesticides that contain very little chemicals. Huh.
Domestic animals are used to maintain the stability of organic farming.
Genetic modification is not used in organic agriculture because organic farming is based on natural rules.
Importance of organic farming
- In today’s age, organic farming is very important because-
- Natural resources can be saved by doing organic farming.
- Doing organic farming also keeps sustainable water in agricultural production.
- There is also a very important contribution in making the environment pollution free.
- Organic farming also helps in maintaining soil quality.
- The cost of production can also be reduced by adopting organic farming.
- Organic farming also has no effect on human health.
What are the benefits of doing organic farming?
- The main reasons for doing this type of organic farming –
- Organic farming also increases the production of crops.
- The use of organic manure also greatly improves the quality of the land.
- The use of chemical fertilizer in the field also reduces the cost of growing the crop.
- Its use also increases the irrigation gap of the farming, organic farming increases the water level of the land.
- In organic farming, waste is used to make manure, which also reduces diseases caused by waste.
- It also reduces pollution through soil, food and ground water.
- Doing organic farming reduces the cost of production of the crop and increases the income.
- Evaporation of water from the ground is also less.
- Adoption of organic farming increases the fertile capacity of the land.
- The demand for organic products remains high in the international market.