Biography of Tom Cruise:
He was born on 3 July 1962 in Siracus, New York. His mother “Mary Lee” was a special education teacher and father Thomas Cruise Mayfodder III was an electrical engineer. Both of his parents were from Kentucky. At the age of fourteen, he had completed about fifteen schools in the US and Canada. After this, she finally shifted to New Jersey with her mother and her new husband.
He married Mimi Rogers on 9 May 1987 and divorced on 4 February 1990. After this, on 24 December 1990, she married Nicole Kidman, adopted two children and divorced on 8 August 2001. They had a child on 18 November 2006, married to “Katy Holmes” and divorced them on 20 August 2012 and are currently single.
They have taken great advantage of their look, where some one gets hardly any trouble, they are sitting except three.
Despite the magnificent fees, world fame and many awards, a happy and strong family Tom Cruise could not be created. The actor married three times. His first wife was Mummy Rogers. With this girl, Tom validated the relationship in 1987, but the marriage broke up after three years. Soon after farewell to Mimmy, Tom started a case with Nicole Kidman. For a long time without thinking, even with this woman he walked down the aisle.
Together they raised adopted baby girl Isabella and boy Connor. However, it would not have been possible to keep a family of stellar wives if it is rumored that the reason for the toplup was Tom’s new love interest was his boyfriend Penelope Cruz, the affair with whom he supported for three years, but the next stamp in the passport and the guts. not done.
The actor’s third wife Sundar Kathy Thahoms. The couple decided to legalize the relationship six months after the birth of their daughter Suri. However, this time Tom was unable to keep the family. If you believe the rumors Kathy can’t stand her husband’s plea and filed for divorce. Remember, Tom, don’t joke, who joins his first wife Mimmi passionate about Scientology.
In 1990, 1991 and 1997, People magazine counted him among the 50 most beautiful people in the world. In 1995, Empire magazine counted him among the 100 most attractive actors in film history. Two years later, he counted him among the top 5 evergreen film stars. He was listed in the top 20 in the annual Power 100 list by the premiere in 2002 and 2003 The premiere in 2006 ranked Cruise as Hollywood’s most influential actor, as Cruise ranked at the highest level in the magazine’s 2006 list of influencers. As the leader, ranked 13th.
On 16 June 2006, Forbes magazine published ‘The Celebrity 100’ list of the most influential celebrities, with Cruise topping it. This list combines revenue (between June 2005 and June 2006), Google’s web references, press-clips compiled by LexisNexis, television and radio mentions (by Factiva), and the number of appearances of popular celebrities on the homepage of 26 major consumer magazines Made from “USA Today / Gallup poll” in addition to “unacceptable behavior” by Paramount for its non-renewal of its production with Cruise by August 2006, where half of the people surveyed reported “unfavorable” opinions about the actor.
Cited as a reason. Additionally, the marketing evaluation report says that Cruise’s Q score (which is a measure of celebrities’ popularity) fell 40 percent. It was also expressed that Cruise is the popular figure whom people would like to keep very little as their best friend. In Japan, October 10, 2006 was declared as “Tom Cruise Day”; The Japan Memorial Day Association said that they were therefore honored with a special day.
Awards and honors :
Nominated for a three-time Oscar and six-time Golden Globe, Tom Cruise has won the Golden Globe Award three times for Jerry Maguire, Mangolia and Born on Fourth Of July. Tom Cruise, who has been nominated for almost a hundred awards, has won about 50 awards from film festivals and award functions from different countries.
Almost all types of awards are in the box, such as Box Office Star, People’s Choice Award, Most Desirable Man, Favorite Movi Star, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Excellence in Film.
1) Born in a normal family, Tom Cruise spent his childhood in hardship and lack. The financial condition of his family was not good. His father’s behavior was bad and he would often fall prey to his beatings and scolding. When Tom was 11, his father separated from his mother and family.
2) To get home and own expenses, Tom Cruise started doing small things like harvesting and cutting others’ lawns. Tom’s family shifted to several cities due to father’s leaving and other problems. In his 14 years of study, Tom Cruise changed 15 schools.
3) Tom’s circumstances were not good at school either. He had a reading disorder disease dyslexia, which made him very difficult to read and understand.
4) Troubled by this problem, Tom hardened his heart and started exploring various career options. Tom decided to become the Priest of the Church. Even after being engaged for 1 year, Tom felt uncomfortable there, finally he left it.
5) Tom Cruise was active in sports, football was his favorite sport. He decided to become a footballer. Tom was caught drinking beer before a match and was dropped from the team. The thing he loved most was also missed. Tom Cruise began to feel that he was of no use.
6) Tom was broken, despair surrounded him. One of Tom’s teachers inspired him to join the acting classes. Tom started acting training and found that he felt good on stage.
7) Tom finally found something in which he was comfortable. Tom knew that he would have trouble remembering his lines while acting. Therefore, he focused on learning from visual learning.