Biography of Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar is an Indian Bollywood film actor, born on 9 September 1967 in Amritsar, Punjab. Akshay Kumar was born in a Punjabi family named Rajiv Hari Om. His father was a government employee. He grew up in Chandni Chowk, Delhi. And later he went to Koliwada in Mumbai. He received his education from Don Bosco School. He received his college education from Guru Nanak College where he also participated in the game along with Janpal Singh.
Later he went to Bangkok to practice martial arts and he also worked as a chef. He later returned to Mumbai to start his own martial arts school. One of his students, who was a photographer, considered him a model, and took his photographs. Akshay used to get Rs 5000 for posing in front of the camera for two hours. That is why he chose to be a model. His first film was Didar which was made under the direction of Pramod Chakravarti.
Akshay first played a small 7 sec role in Mahesh Bhatt’s film Aaj in 1987. She was accompanied by Rakhi and Shantipriya in Akshay’s Saugandh film. The film was very average and could not catch the attention of the audience too. The second film, Dancer also did not do well. With Akshay Kumar’s third film Khiladi, he became the player Kumar and the audience started to know him. Akshay Kumar started his acting in Bollywood with the 1991 film Saugandh. Then later in 1992, he acted in a successful film Khiladi.
First Action Film
In 1994, he starred in his first action film Mai Khiladi Tu Anadi and then Mohra. Which was also considered the best film of the year. In 1995, with his breakthrough films, he starred in the third film of the Khiladi category, Sabsebad Khiladi, which was a hit. He was successful in all films in the Khiladi category. Then in the latter year starred in the Khiladi Ke Khiladi opposite Khiladi Tytal, alongside Rekha and Raveena Tandon. The film was the most successful film of that year.
In 1997, he played a guest star in Yash Chopra’s hit Dil To Pagal Hai, for which he received a Filmfare Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. The same year, he appeared in a comedic role in the fifth film of the Khiladi category, Mr. and Mrs. Khiladi. Like his previous films with Khiladi Titl, the film became a hit. And thus like this film, all the films released by his next Khiladi name went on to become box office hits in the coming year. In 1999, Kumar received good acclaim for his roles in the film Sangharsh and Beast. While the first films were successful at the box office, he was subsequently successful.
In 2000, he starred in the comedy film Hera Pheri which was successful in every way, and in this film he also played himself a successful comic role like an action and romantic roles. He also acted in the romantic film Dhadak and later In the same year he got a lot of success. In 2001, Kumar played a negative character in the film Stranger. His film was well received and won the first Filmfare Award for Best Villain.
Kumar’s personal life
Talking about Kumar’s personal life, tell you that Akshay’s name has been associated with many co-actresses, including Shilpa, Raveena and Katrina, among others. Shilpa tells that Akshi has had many rounds in which she does great feats to impress a girl, which also includes an excuse to get matchmaking quickly and one such amazing thing is that she Every one of his girlfriends was taken to the Siddhi Vinayak temple in Mumbai and made many other promises to marry her and whenever but she would have her eye on a new girl and she would find Akshay. He used to shamelessly retract his promise.
Raveena also confessed that Akshay is very active and would try to convince every girl to be close. But he would do the same to everyone. After that, his name was also associated with Twinkle Khanna, which later changed into marriage, behind which there are many reasons which are true or not but keep coming in the news. On January 17, 2001, Akshay got married and after this, he was able to improve this habit a lot because now the food of the wife’s hand is to be eaten in the house.
Akshay worked from cooking to selling cards. In order to fulfill his needs, he also did many small works. In search of work from Bangkok, Akshay also had to go to Bangladesh, from there, Akshay also worked in a travel agency. From Kolkata, Akshay reached Mumbai where he started selling Kundan jewelry. In Mumbai, Akshay went to famous photographer Jayesh and asked him to be his assistant. Akshay even went as far as lifting the light to help Jayesh. During his work, he went to give him some photos of Govinda. At that time, Govinda saw Akshay and said that why do not you become a hero, after hearing this, Akshay’s heart became clear that he too can become a hero.
He also took an acting course in 1990, after which he got an offer for a film today, when the film was released, it was revealed that his role was only 7 seconds. The name of the hero of this film was Akshay. At the same time, Rajiv Bhatia, ie Akshay changed his name to Akshay after the hero of that film, so Rajiv Bhatia became Akshay Kumar. Akshay was taking rounds of every studio with his portfolio, but there was disappointment, at the same time, Akshay met makeup Narendra. When Narendra saw Akshay, he went to a director with his portfolio and the fate of Akshay changed that very day. He received offers for 3 films a day and also a signing amount of Rs 5100.
- Akshay Kumar is a well-known name in Hindi cinema, but he never publishes the show of it, he tells the same thing to his children. Not only this, when he got his daughter Nitara admitted to the play school. So like ordinary parents, he too was waiting in line to get his turn.
- Akshay Kumar is not short of money but spends only five to ten thousand a month.
- Akshay Kumar has his dinner before 7 pm. He said in an interview that at 7 o’clock your body does not burn calories.
- I wake up early in the morning so that I can follow my routine.
- Akshay Kumar has played Vijay in almost eight films and Raj in seven films in his film career.
- In addition to hosting the Colors show Khatron Ke Khiladi, he has also hosted martial arts documentary ‘Seven Deadly Arts with Akshay Kumar for National Geographic Channel.
- He is one of the most holiday-taking film stars, he works for about 240 days a year and holidays 120 days.
- Akshay gets up early in the morning every day, and sleeps early.
- He works very hard to keep himself fit, so even today he is more fit than his contemporary actors.
- Akshay received the first Filmfare Award for Best Villain for “Stranger“.
- 2007 was the most successful year of his career for Akshay. Welcome, Namaste London, Hey Baby and Bhool Bhulaiya were super hits at the box office.
- After a few months of modeling, Akshay was given the opportunity to act in “Didar” by Pramod Chakraborty.
- In 1997 he played guest star in “Dil To Pagal Hai“.
- It is said that before appearing in films, Akshay had an affair with Pooja Batra, the famous model of that era. Even both were engaged, but the glare of the film world had an effect on this relationship and both of them separated.
- Prior to marrying Twinkle Khanna, Akshay had an affair with Shilpa Shetty. In the 90s, Akshay and Shilpa were among Bollywood’s hot couples. Shilpa herself confessed in an interview that she and Akshay had engaged, but Akshay’s heartfelt attitude led to a rift in their relationship.
Biography of Akshay Kumar | Biography of Akshay Kumar | Biography of Akshay Kumar